Are you an experienced KS2 Teaching Assistant looking for a new challenge?
We are currently recruiting for a motivated and enthusiastic KS2 Teaching Assistant to join a vibrant Primary school in Edmonton.
This is a fantastic chance for a Teaching Assistant to join a school committed to providing a stimulating environment for their students. With a leadership change, the school is undergoing exciting changes and is looking to develop further.
The role will involve delivering interventions across KS2 and providing PPA cover and pastoral support. You will work closely with the class teacher to ensure the best outcomes for the children and will be part of a dynamic and supportive team.
We are looking for someone who has:
• Experience of working with children in KS2
• The ability to build positive relationships with children, staff and parents
• A knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
• Good organisational skills
• A commitment to professional development
In return, you will be offered:
• A competitive salary
• The opportunity to work with a supportive team
• Professional development and training opportunities
• A stimulating work environment
The start date for the role will be as soon as possible, and we are looking for someone who can commit for the full academic year.
If you feel you have the desired skills and experience, and are looking for a new challenge in a vibrant Primary school, then please submit your CV and covering letter to us today.
We look forward to hearing from you.