Are you a passionate Reception teacher with a passion for nurturing young minds? A lovely primary school in the heart of Palmer’s Green in Enfield is looking for a dedicated professional to join their team from September.
This is a full-time position, where the successful candidate will be responsible for teaching a Reception class of students from different backgrounds. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a real difference to students’ lives and to help them reach their potential.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Reception teacher with a strong passion for teaching. You should be able to demonstrate excellent classroom management skills and be able to create a warm and inviting learning environment. You should be able to plan and deliver engaging lessons that are tailored to meet the needs of the students and to ensure that students are making expected progress. In addition, you should be able to work effectively with the school’s senior leadership team, supporting the school’s ethos and policies.
To be considered for this role, you must:
– Have a minimum of two years’ experience teaching in a Reception class
– Have a genuine passion for teaching and be able to inspire young minds
– Have experience of planning and delivering engaging lessons
– Have excellent classroom management skills
– Be able to work collaboratively with other teachers, support staff and the senior leadership team
– Be committed to the role for the duration of the academic year
The successful candidate can look forward to working in a supportive and friendly environment. You will be joining a school that is committed to the development of its staff, and you will have access to a range of professional development opportunities. You will also join a school that is passionate about raising the aspirations of its students and providing them with the best possible education.
If you think that you have what it takes to join this wonderful school, please send your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.