Teach Now are looking for a Teaching Assistant to join one of their primary schools in New Southgate and to undertake the role of a school Welfare Officer. The school are looking for an individual who meets the following requirements:
-experience working in a primary school
-experience working with primary school children
-experience working with children with SEN
- keeping close contact with the school staff to track students’ attendance
- ensuring children’s progress is monitored appropriately
- ensuring children’s learning is supported
- holding in-person meetings with parents and students#
- ensuring that the pupils receive education both at home and at school.
The successful candidates will benefit from:
· Competitive rates
· CPD training
· Having a designated consultant who will commit to you throughout your placement and support you with lesson plans, behaviour management strategies and your application
· An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role is of interest to you and would like more information, please contact Maria Tatti at Teach Now on email@example.com and she will be in touch or you can apply directly to this advert.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!