Are you an experienced, enthusiastic and passionate teacher looking for a unique role? A one-form entry school in Enfield is offering the perfect Friday job share opportunity to work in Year 1.
The role requires a teacher who is motivated to create an engaging learning environment for children. The successful candidate must be able to commit to the role long-term until the end of the academic year. This is a job share role, where the successful individual will work in cooperation with another teacher to ensure the highest standards of education are met.
The successful candidate must possess a good understanding of the UK National Curriculum and be able to plan lessons accordingly. They must have a track record of excellent classroom management and the ability to create engaging and stimulating activities.
The successful teacher will need to have the appropriate qualifications to teach in the UK and be able to demonstrate a commitment to child development. They will need to be able to effectively communicate with parents and other professionals.
The school offers an inclusive environment and encourages all staff to be a part of the team. The successful applicant will need to be a team player and be willing to contribute to the wider life of the school.
We are looking for a teacher with:
• An appropriate teaching qualification
• A good understanding of the UK National Curriculum
• Demonstrable commitment to child development
• Excellent classroom management
• The ability to create engaging and stimulating activities
• A collaborative approach to working with others
• The ability to communicate effectively with parents and other professionals
• A team-oriented attitude
In return, the school can offer:
• A unique Friday job share opportunity
• A long-term commitment until the end of the academic year
• The chance to be part of a collaborative team
• A chance to contribute to the wider life of the school
• A supportive and inclusive environment
If you have the required qualifications and experience, and you are looking for an exciting Friday job share role, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
To apply, please send a CV along with a cover letter explaining why you are suitable for the role.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Maria on email@example.com.We look forward to hearing from you.