One of my schools in Enfield, are looking for a Year 1 teacher to work with them until the end of the academic year. The school is a one-form entry school in a residential area in Enfield and you will be teaching a class of 26 children. The school are offering great opportunities for training and development and you will be made to feel part of the team from day one.
The school are looking for individuals who exhibit the following:
– Confidence in the KS2 curriculum
– Have a proven track record of involvement in student’s attainment and progress
– Demonstrate a creative and unique teaching approach whilst maintaining behavioural standards
– Honesty and compassion
– Willingness to engage in further training to broaden their knowledge and understanding
– Have a valid DBS or are happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
– CPD training
– A supportive working team alongside them
– Having a designated consultant who will commit to you throughout your placement and support you with lesson plans, behaviour management strategies and your application
– An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role is of interest to you and would like more information, please contact Maria Tatti at Teach Now on email@example.com and she will be in touch or you can apply directly to this advert.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!