Teach Now are hiring a Year 2 Teacher to work in one of their Primary schools in Southgate, Enfiled. My client, a two- form entry Primary school, are looking for an energetic and creatives teacher who will teach one of their year 2 classes on a long-term basis. This is a great opportunity for both experienced and ECTs as the school have excellent training and support strategies in place.
The school is based in a residential area in Southgate with beautiful playgrounds and spacious classrooms. The team is know for being super supportive and you will have excellent training and opportunities to develop in your teaching career.
The chosen candidate must meet the following requirements set by the school:
- Excellent practical knowledge of the National curriculum
- Excellent behaviour management
- Experience working with SEN students
- Experience working with children with EAL
- Experience teaching in KS1 or KS2
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Ability to plan and deliver lesson which are interactive, fun and creative
- Ability to differentiate activities in order to cater for the different needs of the children in the classroom
- Ability to motivate and inspire children
If this role is of interest to you and you believe you meet the above requirements, email Maria on email@example.com or apply directly to this post.