Are you looking to make a real difference?
We are on the hunt for an outstanding year 3 teacher to join a dynamic and diverse school in Enfield. You will be a key member of the teaching team, helping to shape the curriculum and providing outstanding education to students of all backgrounds and abilities.
You will have the opportunity to work with a range of children, teaching them the skills, knowledge and attitudes they need to succeed. You will also be responsible for developing a stimulating learning environment, creating engaging and inspiring lesson plans for students, and motivating and supporting them in their learning.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
• Excellent knowledge of the national curriculum for year 3
• Proven track record of classroom management
• Experience of different teaching approaches
• Ability to create effective lesson plans
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
In return for your commitment, you will benefit from:
•Paid to Scale
• Professional development and training opportunities
• The opportunity to work in a dynamic and diverse environment
• The chance to be part of a supportive and welcoming teaching team
If you have the necessary qualifications, skills, and experience to excel in this role, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your interest and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org or respond to this advert.
We look forward to hearing from you!