Teach Now are seeking enthusiastic and ambitious Special Needs Assistants to work in Primary and Secondary Schools in Enfield, North London. You will be supporting the class teacher and working one on one with children with EHCPs. We have been working closely with our schools to provide cover for sickness, medical appointments and training days where permanent staff members are off. This includes daily supply, long term supply and the opportunity to continue in a permanent role when the position arises.
You will be interested in pursuing a career in education and look to consider long term roles in the future.
The school are looking for individuals that are:
• Dedication and passion about primary, secondary education and the current curriculum
• Strong behaviour management and skills
• Experience working with children with a variety of Special Education Needs including: Autism, Dyslexia, SEMH, Challenging Behaviour.
• An honest, understanding and compassionate attitude towards students
• 2 excellent references
• Eligible to work in the UK
• A DBS check or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
• Competitive rates
• CPD training
• Working alongside a supportive team
• Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
• An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Lucinda will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!