We are actively searching for a passionate and dedicated individual who possesses the ability to not only educate but also inspire our Key Stage 2 students, guiding them towards unlocking their utmost potential. If you’re ready to make a lasting impact on children’s lives and contribute to their growth, keep reading to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
As a KS2 Teacher, you will play a pivotal role in the educational journey of our Key Stage 2 students. Your responsibilities encompass creating and delivering dynamic and engaging lessons that adhere to the national curriculum. Classroom management is central to maintaining a positive and organized learning environment, fostering a culture of respect and cooperation among students. In addition, you will regularly assess student progress, utilizing data-driven insights to tailor your instruction to meet individual learning needs. Effective communication with parents and guardians will be a key aspect of your role, ensuring they are well-informed about their child’s academic journey. You will actively engage in professional development, staying updated on educational best practices and collaborating with colleagues to enrich the school’s learning environment. Your commitment to safeguarding students and fostering their holistic development will be paramount as you guide them on their educational path.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
– Hold QTS in the UK or an equivalent teaching qualification.
– Have experience teaching Key Stage 2 students, with a proven track record of successful outcomes.
– Demonstrate a strong understanding of the national curriculum and current educational trends.
– Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, for effective interaction with students, colleagues, and parents.
– Be adaptable and able to differentiate instruction to accommodate various learning styles and abilities.
– Safeguarding: Be knowledgeable about safeguarding policies and procedures and committed to ensuring the well-being of students.
Join us in shaping the future of our students and making a lasting impact on their lives. We look forward to receiving your application!
Send your CV to Elif@teach-now.co.uk