Teach Now are looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant to work in one of their schools on a full-time basis. The school is based in a beautiful area in Winchmore Hill with access to shops and great transport links.
The school are looking for individuals who have experience working with children with SEN and they are able to commit for the whole duration of the academic year.
Your role will consist of the following:
– Supporting children in the classroom
– Supporting the class teacher
– Supporting small groups of children
The school are looking for individuals who:
– Have a minimum of 2 years experience working with children with SEN
– Have a great understanding of SEN
– Have a passion for high quality teaching
– Have a calm and positive manner
– Adaptable and enthusiastic
– Are able to perform well under pressure
– Are able to manage children’s behaviour effectively
If this role is of interest to you and would like more information, please contact Maria Tatti at Teach Now on firstname.lastname@example.org and she will be in touch or you can apply directly to this advert.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!