Are you passionate about education?
Are you keen to make a difference to the lives of children and young people?
Do you have strong behaviour management skills?
Are you looking for your next opportunity?
Teach Now are working with a great three form entry school in this leafy area of Enfield. This school is rated ‘good’ and are looking for a full-time year 1 Teaching Assistant. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Teaching Assistant to join a supportive year 1 team.
You will be a motivated teaching assistant who has an interest in pursuing a career in education. The right candidate will also have experience in supporting children with SEN needs.
This school is looking for an individual that:
· Has experience working with children
· Is confident and proactive
· Can work closely with the class teacher
· Experience working with children with SEN including ASD, ADHD and EAL
· Can engage and motivate children
· Can display good behaviour management skills
· Can use their creativity in the classroom
Successful candidates will benefit from:
· Competitive rates of pay
· Professional support from your very own dedicated consultant.
· Access to highly experienced practitioners including inclusion leaders as well as specialists in all subjects.
· Interview training, CV, and application support for candidates.
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you fulfil the above criteria, then please reply to this advert with your most recent CV or email email@example.com and Naa-Ayeley will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application and we look forward to hearing from you soon.