An Enfield Secondary School is currently seeking a dedicated and experienced French Teacher to join its team. This role presents an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic educator to inspire students in the vibrant community of Enfield.
- Planning and delivering engaging French language lessons to secondary school students.
- Teaching grammar, vocabulary, reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills in French.
- Incorporating cultural elements and real-life contexts to enhance language learning experiences.
- Differentiating instruction to meet the diverse needs and abilities of students.
- Assessing student progress through various forms of evaluation and providing constructive feedback.
- Creating a supportive and inclusive learning environment that encourages active participation and language acquisition.
- Collaborating with colleagues to integrate French language and culture into cross-curricular activities and school events.
- Bachelor’s degree in French Language, Education, or a related field (Master’s degree preferred).
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent certification.
- Experience teaching French at the secondary school level, with a strong understanding of language acquisition principles and the UK national curriculum.
- Proficiency in French language proficiency (CEFR Level C1 or above) and familiarity with contemporary French culture and society.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Passion for teaching and inspiring students to develop proficiency and appreciation for the French language and culture.
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity? If so, please either apply below or contact Teach-Now directly. All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role. However, we will keep your CV and continue to help you in your search for a job within education. Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you.
Teach Now operates stringent safer recruitment procedures.
We are committed to promoting equality and challenging discrimination. Teach Now is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people, and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Clearance.