An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate and dedicated Year 3 Teacher to join a vibrant school community in Enfield, London.
About the School: The school is committed to providing a nurturing and stimulating learning environment where every child can thrive academically, socially, and emotionally. A culture of collaboration, creativity, and continuous improvement is fostered, with dedicated support for the professional growth and development of staff members.
Position Overview: The Year 3 Teacher will play a pivotal role in delivering high-quality education to students. Responsibilities include planning and delivering engaging lessons, fostering a love for learning, and supporting students in reaching their full potential. Collaboration with colleagues on curriculum development and participation in extracurricular activities are also key aspects of the role.
- Planning and delivering creative and engaging lessons aligned with the curriculum.
- Creating a positive and inclusive classroom environment conducive to learning.
- Using a variety of teaching strategies to facilitate active learning and critical thinking.
- Assessing student progress regularly and providing constructive feedback.
- Collaborating with colleagues to share best practices and resources.
- Communicating effectively with parents and carers regarding student progress.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent recognized teaching qualification.
- Experience teaching in Key Stage 2, preferably in Year 3.
- Strong knowledge of the national curriculum and effective teaching strategies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to differentiate instruction to meet diverse student needs.
- Commitment to ongoing professional development and reflective practice.
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity? If so, please either apply below or contact Teach-Now directly. All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role. However, we will keep your CV and continue to help you in your search for a job within education. Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you.
Teach Now operates stringent safer recruitment procedures.
We are committed to promoting equality and challenging discrimination. Teach Now is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people, and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Clearance.