An Enfield Secondary School is seeking an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Physics Teacher to join its team. This role offers an exciting opportunity for a passionate educator to inspire students and foster a love for physics within the vibrant community of Enfield.
- Planning and delivering engaging physics lessons that cater to the diverse needs and abilities of secondary school students.
- Teaching a range of physics concepts, theories, and principles in alignment with the UK national curriculum.
- Utilizing hands-on experiments, demonstrations, and interactive activities to facilitate learning and enhance understanding.
- Providing individualized support and guidance to students to help them achieve their academic goals.
- Assessing student progress through regular evaluation and feedback, and maintaining accurate records of achievement.
- Creating a positive and inclusive learning environment where students feel motivated to explore and excel in physics.
Collaborating with colleagues to integrate physics into cross-curricular projects and extracurricular activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Physics, Education, or a related field (Master’s degree preferred).
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent certification.
- Experience teaching physics at the secondary school level, with a solid understanding of physics curriculum and instructional best practices.
- Strong subject knowledge and expertise in physics concepts, principles, and applications.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Dedication to fostering a supportive and engaging learning environment that promotes student success.
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity? If so, please either apply below or contact Teach-Now directly. All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role. However, we will keep your CV and continue to help you in your search for a job within education. Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you.
Teach Now operates stringent safer recruitment procedures.
We are committed to promoting equality and challenging discrimination. Teach Now is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people, and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Clearance.