Teach Now are seeking enthusiastic and ambitious Graduate Teaching Assistants to work in Primary and Secondary Schools in Enfield, North London. You will be supporting the class teacher and covering classes whilst the teachers are away. We have been working closely with our schools to provide cover for sickness, medical appointments and training days where permanent staff members are off. This includes daily supply, long term supply and the opportunity to continue in a permanent role when the position arises.
You will be a recent Graduate interested in pursuing a career in education as schools are looking for individuals who are dedicated and passionate about primary, secondary education and understanding the current curriculum.
Skills required from you are:
• Strong behaviour management and skills
• A creative and dynamic approach to teaching and learning
• An honest, understanding and compassionate attitude towards students
Successful candidates will benefit from:
• Competitive rates and CPD training
• Working alongside a supportive team and having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role.
• An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV or email Lucinda on Lucinda@teach-now.co.uk and she will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!