Teach Now are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, professional, and adaptive teacher to join a secondary school in Edgware. The school is an academy that serves the local community that is rich in diversity. They aim to ensure that all pupils at school have the highest aspirations, attain their full potential, and enjoy learning in a school that is stimulating, challenging and creative. Inclusion is at the heart of their school and school believes that every child has the right to be successful, confident, and well-prepared for the world.
The right candidate for this role will have a passion for Maths. The school are considering experienced teachers and ECT’s with a growth and improvement attitude. ideally you will be able to teach Maths up to KS5. Those confident teaching up to KS4 should still apply.
The role will start in September with interviews taking place as soon as possible
Qualifications are required for this role
The school are looking for individuals have:
· A Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE, B.Ed, BA or Cert Ed.)
· Related degree
· Dedication and passion about secondary education and the current Maths curriculum
· Knowledge and understanding of how to implement the current Maths Curriculum
· A creative and dynamic approach to teaching and learning
· An honest, understanding and compassionate attitude towards students
· Excellent teaching references
· Strong behaviour management skills
· Eligible to work in the UK
· A DBS check or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
· Competitive rates
· CPD training
· Working alongside a supportive team
· Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
· An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please submit your up to date CV and Nick will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!