My client, a lovely nursery based in Edmonton Enfield, are looking for a nursery practitioner to join them fulltime. The nursery is based in a Primary school and the hours you will be working are from 8:30-15:30 during term times only.
The school is located in a busy neighborhood in Edmonton with access to many local shops. You will be part of a lovely and very diverse team of practitioners who will support you at all times and make you part of their team from day 1.
The ideal candidate must meet the following criteria:
– Early Years experience
– SEN experience
-Willingness to learn and develop within your role
– Ability to motivate and encourage your pupils
– Ability to use appropriate language when teaching and interactive with children
– Understanding of child development and the EY stages
– Working knowledge of EYFS
You will benefit from:
– Competitive rates
– CPD training
– Working alongside a supportive team
– Having a designated consultant who will commit to you throughout your placement and support you with lesson plans, behaviour management strategies and your application
– An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role is of interest to you and would like more information, please contact Maria Tatti at Teach Now on email@example.com and she will be in touch or you can apply directly to this advert.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!