Teach Now are recruiting a Teaching Assistant to work in one of their lovely Primary Schools is Enfield, North London. This is a full-time, long term role and is for the whole duration of the academic year.
My client are a beautiful and high achieving Primary school in the heart of Enfield and they have a very diverse and dynamic team. You will be very much supported in your role and you will be given adequate opportunities for training and development.
The school are looking for a Teaching Assistant who has experience in running phonics groups with a number of students. Specifically the school are looking for experienced practitioners with the following criteria:
– Experience in leading phonics groups or interventions across KS1
– Experience is teaching phonics following the Read Write Inc scheme
– Experience working with children with SEN
– Ability managing children’s behaviour effectively
– Ability to liaise with multi-professionals and the children’s parents
– Ability to lead fun and interactive phonics activities which will cater for the different needs and learning styles of all students
The successful candidates will benefit from:
– Competitive rates
– Training and development
– Having a designated consultant who will commit to you throughout your placement and support you with lesson plans, behaviour management strategies and your application
– An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role is of interest to you and would like more information, please contact Maria Tatti at Teach Now on email@example.com and she will be in touch or you can apply directly to this advert.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!