A primary school based in Palmers Green, Enfield are looking for a KS1 teacher. This is a long-term, full-time role that is from September 2022 until July 2023.
The school has been labelled a happy and ambitious institution with a diverse intake of students and staff. You will be provided with opportunities for excellent training and development.
The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as consistency is key.
The school are looking for individuals who have:
· Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
· Practical knowledge of National Curriculum
· Ability to plan and facilitate interactive and engaging lessons that will cater for the different needs and learning styles of all pupils
· Ability to be creative and manage, encourage and inspire children
· Ability to work collaboratively with other members of the staff
· Ability to communicate and manage support staff effectively
· Experience in marking children’s work and assessing their progress
· Ability to commit for the duration of the placement
· Being creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning
· Honest and compassionate
· Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
· Enhanced DBS certificate or willing to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
· Competitive rates
· CPD training
· Working alongside a supportive team
· Having a designated consultant who will commit to you throughout your placement and support you with lesson plans, behaviour management strategies and your application
· An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role is of interest to you and would like more information, please contact Maria Tatti at Teach Now on email@example.com and she will be in touch or you can apply directly to this advert.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!