Are you an energetic and creative individual? Do you enjoy working with children? Are you seeking a new opportunity in a happy, lively and inclusive environment?
Teach Now are looking for a Reception Teacher to work in a Primary School based in Enfield, North London. This is a long term role to start from September 2022.
My client, a beautiful school that serve the local community as a beacon of excellence are looking for a Reception Teacher to take on a full-time role. They aim to ensure that all pupils at school have the highest level of education where they can reach their full potential and enjoy learning in an environment that is stimulating, challenging, safe and creative. Inclusion is at the heart of their school, and they believe that every child has the right to be successful, confident and well-prepared for the world ahead.
The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as continuity is key.
The school are looking for individuals who:
– Are confident in ensuring children grasp the basis levels in communication, Numeracy and English
– Have a proven track record of positively impacting children’s attainment and progress
– Are both creative and unique in their approach to teaching whilst maintaining behaviour standards
– Honesty and compassion
– Are happy to engage in new training to broaden your knowledge and understanding
– Have a valid DBS or willing to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
– Competitive rates
– CPD training
– A supportive team working alongside them
– Having a designated consultant who will commit to you throughout your time and support you with lesson plans, behaviour management strategies and your application
– An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role is of interest to you and would like more information, please contact Maria Tatti at Teach Now by emailing her on firstname.lastname@example.org or you can apply directly for this advert.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!