Teach Now are looking for a Reception Teacher and EYFS lead. This is a full-time role to start in September of 2022.
The school is based in a beautiful and buzzing area in the heart of Enfield and it is a wonderful and inclusive school with a diverse intake of students and staff.
The school are looking for a Reception teacher and EYFS lead who have:
· Excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
· Ability to motivate and engage young children
. The ability to plan and facilitate creative, fun, interactive and child-cantered lessons and activities that will cater to the different needs and learning styles of all children
. The ability to assess and support children’s progress and overall development
. Regular meeting with parents to discuss the progress of pupils
. Regular meetings with other members of the team to set individuals targets
· Able to commit for the duration of the placement
· Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
· Enhanced DBS certificate or willing to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
· Competitive rates
· CPD training
· Working alongside a supportive team
· Having a designated and committed consultant who will support you throughout the duration of your employments and will give you advice on lesson plans, behaviour management strategies and your application.
· An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role is of interest to you and would like more information, please contact Maria Tatti at Teach Now on firstname.lastname@example.org and she will be in touch or you can apply directly to this advert.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!