One of my lovely Secondary Schools in Winchmore Hill, Enfield are looking for a specialist English Teacher to join them on a full-time basis Monday to Friday. The school is an excellent institution with a diverse intake of students and staff from different backgrounds. You will be part of a very dynamic team of Teachers and you will be given adequate opportunities for development and growth.
The successful Teacher must meet the following requirement:
– Experience teaching the subject
– Experience working with children with SEN
– Experience with planning and marking
– Ability to motivate and inspire young people
– Ability to plan and deliver interactive and engaging lessons which will cater for the different needs and abilities of all students
– Great behaviour management
This role is to start immediately and it will be for the duration on the whole academic year.
Successful candidates will benefit from:
· Competitive rates
· CPD training
· Working alongside a supportive team
· An excellent referral bonus scheme
· Having a designated consultant who will commit to you throughout your placement and support you with lesson plans, behaviour management strategies and your application
If this role is of interest to you and would like more information, please contact Maria Tatti at Teach Now on firstname.lastname@example.org and she will be in touch or you can apply directly to this advert.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!