Teach Now are looking to recruit a number of SEN TAs to work in one of their Secondary Schools in Edmonton, Enfield.
The school is a high achieving 3 form-entry Secondary School based in one of the busiest areas of Enfield . This role is on a full-time basis and the successful candidates will start immediately. The school is known for it’s dynamic, knowledgeable and inclusive team and you will be supporting pupils with SEN across different classrooms.
This is a full-time role to start immediately and it will be for the duration of the whole academic year. The school are looking for practitioners who can demonstrate the following:
· Knowledge of the National Curriculum
· Ability to assist and assess effectively SEN pupils
· Good behavioural management strategies
· Ability to be creative and manage, motivate and inspire children
· Ability to liaise with multi-professionals
· Able to commit for the duration of the placement
· Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning
· Honest and compassionate
· Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
· Enhanced DBS certificate or willing to complete one
· Ability to be flexible and patient
Successful candidates will benefit from:
· Competitive rates
· CPD training
· Working alongside a supportive team
· Having a designated consultant who will commit to you throughout your placement and support you with lesson plans, behaviour management strategies and your application
· An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role is of interest to you and would like more information, please contact Maria Tatti at Teach Now on email@example.com and she will be in touch or you can apply directly to this advert.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!