A beautiful school in the heart of Enfield are looking for a Year 1 Teacher to join the Key Stage 1 team. This role is for someone who is available Full Time and is looking for a long term role.
The school is a lovely school with a richly diverse intake of students from different cultures and a supportive and inclusive team who will support you with your role and your teaching career.
The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as consistency is key.
The school are looking for individuals who have:
· Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
· Excellent knowledge of KS1 curriculum
· Ability to plan, teach and effectively assess a range of pupils, including those working below national curriculum level
· Ability to be creative and manage, motivate, and inspire children
· Ability to plan for and manage a team of support staff
· Ability to liaise with multi-professionals
· Experience in assessing child development and planning activities to support their on-going attainment and growth
· Able to commit for the duration of the placement
· Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning
· Honest and compassionate
· Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education
· Enhanced DBS certificate or willing to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
· Competitive rates
· CPD training
· Working alongside a supportive team
· Having a designated consultant who will commit to you throughout your placement and support you with lesson plans, behaviour management strategies and your application
· An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role is of interest to you and would like more information, please contact Maria Tatti at Teach Now on firstname.lastname@example.org and she will be in touch or you can apply directly to this advert.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!