An inclusive Primary school based in Enfield, North London are looking to recruit a Year 5 teacher. This is a full-time role that is from September 2022 until July 2023.
The school is a wonderful, ambitious and inclusive school with an amazingly supportive team of teachers and support staff and a richly diverse intake of students from different cultures.
The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as consistency is key.
The school are looking for individuals who have:
· A Qualified Teacher Status
· Sound knowledge of the National Curriculum
· Ability to plan, teach and assess effectively a range of pupils, including those working below national curriculum level
· Ability to be creative and manage, motivate and inspire children
· Ability to plan for and manage a team of support staff
· Ability to liaise with multi-professionals
· Experience in assessing child development and planning activities to support their on-going attainment and growth
· Able to commit for the duration of the placement
· Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning
· Honest and compassionate
· Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
· Enhanced DBS certificate or willing to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
· Competitive rates
· CPD training
· Working alongside a supportive team
· Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
· An excellent referral bonus scheme
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please contact Maria Tatti at Teach Now.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!