Are you looking for a role that will challenge and reward you? Do you have a passion for helping young people to reach their potential? Then this could be the role for you!
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join a friendly and supportive primary school in Enfield as a General Teaching Assistant.
This role is essential for providing support and assistance to teachers in the classroom, helping to ensure that pupils have the best possible learning environment. You will be expected to assist in the teaching of a range of topics and activities helping to promote the development of pupils’ knowledge, skills and understanding.
As a General Teaching Assistant you will be required to:
• Assist in the planning, preparation and delivery of lessons
• Provide individual or small group tuition
• Monitor and record pupil progress
• Provide support for pupils requiring extra help
• Assist in the management of pupil behaviour
• Help with the administration of tests and assessments
• Participate in the school’s extra-curricular activities
• Liaise with staff, parents and other professionals
The successful candidate will have:
• A Level 3 qualification or equivalent
• Experience of working with children in a school setting
• A good understanding of the primary curriculum
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• A commitment to the safeguarding and welfare of children
• Enthusiasm and the ability to motivate and inspire children
• A positive and supportive attitude
• The ability to work as part of a team
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a real difference and be part of an ambitious and supportive team. You will have the chance to develop your skills and experience in a rewarding and stimulating environment and be rewarded with a competitive salary.
If you think you have the skills and experience we are looking for, please get in touch with us today. We look forward to hearing from you!