Teach Now are seeking a Level 3 Nursery Nurse to work in the area of Enfield, North London. This is a long term role to commence from October 2022 and will run until the academic year with the possibility to go permanent after that.
The school are looking practitioners that have a real passion for supporting young children at this vital stage of the learning. Experience of delivering the EYFS curriculum is desirable for this role as you will be preparing the children to go into reception.
Qualifications are required for this role
The school are looking for individuals that are:
– Level 3 qualified in Early Years (CACHE L3, NNEB, Early Childhood Studies)
– Dedicated and passionate about Early Years
– Able to commit for the duration of the placement
– Experience in an early years setting
– Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning
– Honest and compassionate
– Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
– DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
– Competitive rates
– CPD training
– Working alongside a supportive team
– Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
– An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please submit your up to date CV and Tabish will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!