Teach now are looking for an excellent teacher to join a year 4 class until the end of the academic year. This is an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ four-form entry school near Bush Hill Park train station.
You will be able to demonstrate consistently good or outstanding teaching, be able to motivate and inspire the children and be creative with your approach.
You will benefit from PPA with thier team and support with planning from a leading teacher. The school focused on staff well-being and brilliant facilities with classes set up with iPads and Chromebooks.
You must be able to commit the duration of this role as continuity is key.
The school are looking for individuals that are:
• QTS status
• Experience working with Key Stage
• Thorough knowledge of the Key Stage 1 curriculum
• Able to commit for the duration of the placement
• Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning
• Honest and compassionate
• Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
• DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
• Competitive rates
• CPD training
• Working alongside a supportive team
• Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
• An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Nick will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!
Job Title: Year 4 Teacher
Location: Enfield Town
Type: Full Time