Teach Now are recruiting for a Primary Teacher with experience or a specialist background dealing with children with Autism (ASD). We are working on behalf of a brilliant 4 form entry primary school in Edmonton, Enfield who would like an experienced teacher to join them from September in their brand new SEN provision. Here you will be responsible for the teaching and learning of students with autism. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an excellent team including a supportive SLT and specialist teaching assistants, where you will be supported and encouraged to develop your skills and improve as a teacher.
ECTs / NQTs will be considered with relevant experience.
The school are looking for individuals that are:
• A Teacher with Qualified Teacher Status
• Experience working with ASD
• Able to commit for the duration of the placement
• Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning
• Honest and compassionate
• Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
• DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
• Competitive rates
• CPD training
• Working alongside a supportive team
• Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
• An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most up to date CV and Nick will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!
Job Title: Primary Autism Specialist
Location: Edmonton, London, UK
Type: Full Time
Salary: £29k – £45k