Teach Now are recruiting on behalf of a lovely primary school in Enfield. This is a 3 form entry Ofsted rated ‘Good school looking for a brilliant Year 6 teacher to join them in September 2021.
In an attempt to provide the children with a greater level or learning, the current year 5 cohort is being split into a 4 form year group. This means that the successful candidate will teach a smaller class, providing a more accessible learning environment for the children. The perfect candidate for this role will be strong and resilient with the ability to engage students working at all levels. Previous experience teaching Year 6 and strong behaviour management skills are essential for this role.
This is a 1 year contract initially, but could be extending after a review in July.
The chosen candidate must be able to commit to the role as continuity is key.
The school are looking for individuals that are:
• An experienced Teacher with Qualified Teacher Status
• Experience working with Key Stage 2
• Thorough knowledge of the Year 6 curriculum
• Able to commit for the duration of the placement
• Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning
• Honest and compassionate
• Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
• DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
• Competitive rates
• CPD training
• Working alongside a supportive team
• Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
• An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most up to date CV and Nick will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!
Job Title: Year 6 Teacher
Location: Enfield Lock, London, UK
Type: Full Time