Position: Reception Teacher
Contract: Full time
Start Date: 03/01/2022
Salary: £29,915 – £45,766 Per Annum
Hours of work: 8.15am to 4.15pm, 3 days a week (term time only).
Contact Name: Tabish Ashraf
About the Role:
A “Good” Ofsted graded Primary School in the Waltham Abbey, Hertfordshire are looking to appoint a Reception Teacher (EYFS Teacher) to join them from January 2022 on a maternity contract for the remainder of the academic year.
The head teacher is eager to find someone who is passionate about EYFS / Early Years inside & outside of the classroom. You will be joining a large team who are always keen to go that extra mile, while also being outstanding practitioners.
Despite being a Mat Cover, there is genuine scope for a permanent contract and the Head Teacher is looking for an ambitious Reception Teacher (EYFS Teacher) that is keen to progress throughout the school and take on additional responsibility.
- Have EYT or QTS status
- Have experience in working with Early Years Foundation Stage
- Experience in assessing child development and planning activities to support their on-going attainment and growth
- Be able to commit for the duration of the placement
- Be creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning
- Be honest and compassionate
- DBS checked or happy to complete one
Our client can offer you:
- Well behaved children who are keen to learn and a pleasure to teach
- A happy working environment with a supportive and hardworking team of staff
- An opportunity to develop professionally
- A school that values creative individuals and supports a cross curricular and creative learning approach
- A school which puts the interests of the children and their families first in all that we do
Why work via Teach-Now?
Teach-Now are a widely recognised, education recruitment company. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and professional development that we offer our teachers and support staff. We:
- Ensure that you will have your own dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- Offer an excellent ‘refer a friend’ scheme that pays you £150 for each candidate you refer to us after they have worked and been paid for their first 10 days
- Pay in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR) meaning you will be paid equally to a permanent employee
- Give you access for a wide range of CPD training through our in-house team of experienced senior leaders
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity? If so, please either apply below or contact Teach-Now directly. All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role. However, we will keep your CV and continue to help you in your search for a job within education. Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you.
Teach Now operates stringent safer recruitment procedures
We are committed to promoting equality and challenging discrimination. Teach Now is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people, and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Clearance.