Teach now are looking for a Site Assistant on behalf of a large mainstream school in Enfield Town.
The right person for this role will need to be flexible as there are a number of different shifts throughout the week. There is also a chance to earn extra money for anyone who would be willing to work for a few hours every Saturday.
This role will included ensuring the efficient running of the school premises under the supervision of the Site Manager and school management team. You will have experience in a variety of roles as experience in carpentry, plumbing and grounds maintenance are essential for this role.
This role is to begin as soon as possible and will total 36 hours of work a week excluding optional Saturday shifts.
The school are looking for individuals that are:
• Experience facilities manager
• Committed team player
• Flexible and hands on
• Committed to the schools ethos
• Honest and compassionate
• Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
• DBS (enhanced) checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
• Competitive rates
• CPD training
• Working alongside a supportive team
• Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
• An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Nick will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!
Job Title: Schools Site Assistant
Type: Full Time
Categories: Primary, Facilities