Teach Now are seeking a dedicate, highly passionate SEN Teaching Assistant for four form entry primary school in Enfield Town. The position is to start in September 2021.
You must be able to teach and challenge students at an appropriate level. You will have experience planning and delivering lessons, you will be expected to keep marking up to date. You will be supported by 2 members of experienced staff in the provision.
The school are looking for individuals that are:
• Experience working with SEN
• Experience as a Teaching Assistant
• Able to commit for the duration of the placement
• Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning
• Honest and compassionate
• Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
• DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
• Competitive rates
• CPD training
• Working alongside a supportive team
• Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
• An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Nick will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!
Job Title: SEN Teaching Assistant
Location: Enfield Town, London, UK
Type: Full time
Salary: £75 -£95 per day