Teach Now are seeking diligent and organised Secondary Cover Supervisors to work across the borough of Enfield and Haringey, North London. This is a fantastic way to get your foot through the door with a variety of schools from Academies, state schools, faith schools and private schools. This is also a brilliant opportunity for anyone wanting to pursue a teaching career within Secondary Education.
As a cover supervisor you will be expected to:
· Cover lessons (timetabled in and pre-set) over the course of the day in the absence of the teacher
· Have strong behaviour management and adhere to the behaviour management policy as well as ensure that students are carrying out their set work
· Be able to use your imitative should lessons be unplanned
· Have a positive and flexible approach, acting as a role model and inspiration towards the students
· Be proficient and have basic IT skills including the use of email, Word and Excel.
To work as a cover supervisor you are required to have an undergraduate degree, Level 3 qualification or A Level qualifications at a minimum . Prior school experience is not necessary but is an advantage.
Successful candidates will benefit from:
Competitive rates, CPD training provided by the school and the agency, a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role and an excellent referral bonus scheme should you recommend any teachers or teaching assistants to us.
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and we will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!