Job Title: SEN Teaching Assistant
Type: Full Time
Categories: Teaching Assistant
Teach Now are My client based in Enfield are looking for an SEN Teaching assistant to work from April 2021 until end of the academic year.
This year 1 learning support assistant will work on 1:1 basis with a young pupil who has Autism and challenging behaviour. The pupil presents aggressive behaviour; therefore, the school are looking for someone who remains with a calm and has a caring manner to support the inclusion of this child into a mainstream class environment.
This an outstanding school where staff works hard, and learning is fun. Pupils are keen to learn and school has state of the art resources including modern technology.
The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as continuity is key.
The school are looking for individuals that are
· Confident to ensure the child is working towards their target by following their IEP
· Able to deal with the child’s anxiety and other emotional struggle
· Dedicated, experienced and passionate about SEND
· Able to commit for the duration of the placement
· Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning whilst using effective behaviour management techniques.
· Honest and compassionate
· Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
· DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
· Competitive rates
· CPD training
· Working alongside a supportive team
· Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
· An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV to email@example.com and he will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!