Position: Year 4 Teacher
Contract: Full time
Start Date: 08/01/2024
Salary: £29,915 – £45,766 Per Annum
Hours of work: 8.15am to 4.15pm, Monday to Friday (term time only).
Contact Name: Tabish Ashraf
About the Role:
We are seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic Year 4 Teacher to join our team on a 2-term contract through an agency. The successful candidate will play a key role in fostering a supportive and stimulating learning environment for our Year 4 students. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about education, dedicated to student success, and has a creative approach to teaching.
Fleecefield Primary School is a vibrant and inclusive learning community located in the heart of Edmonton. Committed to providing a nurturing environment, we strive to inspire a love for learning in our students while promoting academic excellence. Our dedicated staff works collaboratively to create a positive and engaging
atmosphere for both students and colleagues.
Applicants Should have:
· Qualified Teacher Status and relevant teaching experience.
· Proven ability to deliver effective and engaging lessons.
· Strong classroom management skills and a commitment to creating a positive learning environment.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work collaboratively within a team.
· Ability to deliver engaging lessons that cater to the diverse needs of year 4
Our client can offer you:
· Well behaved children who are keen to learn and a pleasure to teach
· A happy working environment with a supportive and hardworking team of staff
· An opportunity to develop professionally.
· A school that values creative individuals and supports a cross curricular and creative learning approach
· A school which puts the interests of the children and their families first in all that we do
Why work via Teach-Now?
Teach-Now are a widely recognised, education recruitment company. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and professional development that we offer our teachers and support staff. We:
· Ensure that you will have your own dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
· Offer an excellent ‘refer a friend’ scheme that pays you £150 for each candidate you refer to us after they have worked and been paid for their first 10 days
· Pay in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR) meaning you will be paid equally to a permanent employee
· Give you access for a wide range of CPD training through our in-house team of experienced senior leaders
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity? If so, please either apply below or contact Teach-Now directly. All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role. However, we will keep your CV and continue to help you in your search for a job within education. Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you.
Teach Now operates stringent safer recruitment procedures
We are committed to promoting equality and challenging discrimination. Teach Now is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people, and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Clearance.