Are you looking to join a vibrant, culturally diverse primary school in New Southgate?
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join our team of staff working across Year 1 and 2. This role is an excellent opportunity for someone with a passion for working with children, and a commitment to providing the highest quality of support for pupils.
The successful individual will have the chance to work with a range of pupils from different backgrounds and of varying levels of ability. You will be expected to support teachers with the delivery of lessons, helping children to reach their full potential.
The successful candidate must have some experience in a school setting, or have some experience working with children. An additional language is desirable but not essential.
The role of Teaching Assistant will involve:
– Support the teacher in delivering lessons to Year 1 and 2 classes
– Supporting students with additional needs to ensure they reach their full potential
– Assisting with the preparation of resources and equipment
– Supporting the teacher in managing the behaviour of pupils
– Providing individual tuition to pupils
– Working with small groups of pupils to help with their development
– Maintaining a safe and orderly learning environment
We are looking for someone who:
– Has experience of working in a school setting, or has experience working with children
– Can demonstrate a commitment to providing the highest quality of support for pupils
– Is confident and enthusiastic
– Can build good relationships with pupils and staff
– Has a good understanding of safeguarding procedures
– Is able to use their own initiative
– Has an understanding of the curriculum
– Has a commitment to their own professional development
In return, you will be rewarded with an excellent working environment with a supportive team of staff. You will have the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge through training and development opportunities.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please get in touch with Maria on email@example.com
Good luck with you application!
We look forward to hearing from you!