Are you an experienced KS1 Teaching Assistant looking to join a vibrant and diverse primary school in Southgate, Enfield? Are you passionate about art and music and have the drive to make a real difference in the lives of young children? If so, this could be the perfect role for you!
The school is a bustling two form entry primary school, with a highly diverse student and staff population. We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic TA to join our team and work full-time across Year 1 and Year 2. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in art and music, as well as an ability to build relationships with both Teachers and pupils.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
• An NVQ Level 3 qualification in Teaching Support or relevant professional experience
• Proven experience of working in a Primary school setting
• A passion for art and music and the ability to inspire pupils
• A creative and innovative approach to teaching
• The ability to work collaboratively with both teachers and pupils
• An up-to-date knowledge of the Primary National Curriculum
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• The capacity to work under pressure and manage your own workload
In return, you will be given the opportunity to be part of a high performing team, working in a supportive and friendly environment. You will be able to take part in professional development sessions, as well as have access to the latest educational resources. What’s more, you will have the satisfaction of knowing that you are helping to develop young children, both academically and socially.
If you think you have the skills and experience to excel in this role, we would love to hear from you! Please send your CV , detailing your relevant experience and why you think you would be a great fit for this role, to Maria on email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!