At Teach Now, we understand the importance of finding the right person for the job, which is why we are committed to finding the best HLTA to join the team at this popular Primary school in Winchmore Hill.
This role is perfect for an experienced HLTA that is eager to join a vibrant school and make a positive difference to the lives of children. As the HLTA, you will be responsible for covering PPA time in KS1 in the mornings, and leading group interventions in the afternoon. It is essential that you are able to commit for the duration of the academic year and you must know how to engage children and deliver activities that cater for their needs and different learning styles.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and experience:
• Level 3 or higher qualification in Teaching Assistants or equivalent
• Experience of working with children in a primary setting
• A passion for supporting children and helping them to reach their potential
• The ability to manage challenging behaviour
• Knowledge of the national curriculum and child development
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
In return, you can look forward to a rewarding role in a popular and inclusive school. You will be given the opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of children and will work with a great team of professionals.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced HLTA to join a vibrant and inclusive Primary school in Winchmore Hill. If you have the qualifications and experience required, and are looking for a role that will be both rewarding and challenging, then we would love to hear from you.
Please contact Maria on firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you. Good luck with your application!