Teach Now are looking for a reception teacher to work in a primary school based in Waltham Abbey, Essex. This is a long-term role to start from September 2022 until the end of the academic year.
My client, a vibrant, strong and inclusive two form entry school that serves the local community as a beacon of excellence. They aim to ensure that all pupils at school have the highest aspirations, attain their full potential and enjoy learning in an environment that is stimulating, challenging and creative. Inclusion is at the heart of their school and they believe that every child has the right to be successful, confident and well-prepared for the world ahead.
The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as continuity is key.
The school are looking for individuals who
– Are confident in ensuring children grasp the basis levels in communication, Numeracy and English
– Have a proven track record of positively impacting children’s attainment and progress
– Are both creative and unique in their approach to teaching whilst maintaining behaviour standards
– Honesty and compassion
– Are happy to engage in new training to broaden your knowledge and understanding
– Have a valid DBS or willing to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from :
– Competitive rates
– CPD training
– A supportive team working alongside them
– Having a designated consultant who will commit to you through out your time
– An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting and you think you hold the abilities required, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Tabish will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you !