Job Title: Exam Invigilators
Location: Barnet, North London
Type: Full Time
Categories: Exam Invigilators
Teach Now are recruiting on behalf of Secondary Schools in the borough of Barnet, North London for Exam Invigilators. You will be supervising Exams in a Secondary School environment. You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the exams, distributing and collecting papers, escorting pupils, and adhering to the examination standard guidelines at all times. This role is the perfect opportunity for individuals who are looking for some school based experience.
No qualifications are required for this role
The school are looking for individuals that are:
• An honest, understanding and compassionate attitude towards students
• Strong behaviour management and skills
• Eligible to work in the UK
• A DBS check or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
• Competitive rates
• CPD training
• Working alongside a supportive team
• Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
• An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Leah will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!