Job Title: EYFS Teacher
Location: Potters Bar, Hertfordshire
Type: Full Time
Categories: Early Years
LA: Potters Bar, Hertfordshire
Teach Now are seeking a passionate, experienced and dedicated EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage) Teacher to work with an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ one form primary school based in Potters Bar. The role is to begin ASAP and will continue until the end of the academic year with the possibility of the role continuing into the next academic year, September 2021. As the Nursery’s Early Years Teacher you will be responsible for creating a safe environment to support, nurture and inspire children’s development and learning. You will work closely with the EYFS team and other subject leaders to play an integral part of establishing and embedding the nursery’s unique educational curriculum. The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as continuity is key.
You will be an experienced Early Years Teacher with Qualified Teacher Status.
The school are looking for individuals that are:
• EYT or QTS status
• Experience in caring for young children ages 0-5
• Experience in assessing child development and planning activities to support their on-going attainment and growth
• Able to commit for the duration of the placement
• Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning
• Honest and compassionate
• Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
• DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
• Competitive rates
• CPD training
• Working alongside a supportive team
• Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
• An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Leah will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!