My schools are a growing federation and they have excellent professional development opportunities for enthusiastic and committed EYFS practitioners. The schools are judged as Good and Outstanding in all areas by Ofsted. They have recently invested heavily in new indoor and outdoor learning environments for babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers and are looking to recruit a new member to their EYFS team to work with their babies (Aged 1-2 years) and toddlers (Aged 2-3 years). You will be an excellent Early Years Nursery Assistant level 2, looking for an exciting opportunity to help the Nurseries to build. The role is to start September 2020 and will be full time Monday – Friday.
The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as continuity is key.
The school are looking for individuals that are:
• Able to provide the children with a safe, secure and home like environment
• Have working knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage
• Able to operate a key person system and liaise with parents, carers, and senior staff
• Plan, organise and implement a programme of activities to meet the needs of this age group and each individual child’s needs and interests
• Work as part of a highly motivated and professional team
The school can offer:
· A welcoming Nursery
· 2 weeks paid holiday over the Christmas period, including an additional 4 weeks holiday and bank holidays.
· Close links with the church and local community
· Enthusiastic, well-behaved children who are eager to learn
· Excellent career development
· Bespoke training programmes
· Hardworking, motivated and positive colleagues
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Joseph will be in touch with you.