Teach Now is a leading recruitment agency that work closely with primary, secondary and SEND schools across London to provide the best and highest quality of staff for their pupils. By listening closely, we are consistently able to provide an impressive service to both our partner schools and to our candidates. Teach Now are committed to providing you with an excellent service and look forward to working with you in the future.
Teach Now are seeking passionate, experienced and dedicated Graduate Teaching Assistants for an OFSTED rated ‘Outstanding' school in Muswell Hill. The role is to begin ASAP and will continue until the end of the academic year. This school is the perfect place to begin your career in education as they have a large team of experienced and talented teachers to learn from.
The school are looking for an enthusiastic individual to support groups of children across different classes with their Numeracy, Literacy and Reading. The role is full time, Monday - Friday for the hours of 8:30am – 4:00pm.
You must be adaptable and ready to take on a challenge as there is a high demand of daily/long term needs across the borough, and we are continuously recruiting strong graduates to support schools for covering the gaps.
Qualifications are required for this role
The school are looking for individuals are:
- A graduate from university with a 2:1 or above
- Dedicated and passionate about supporting the needs of the children
- Able to commit for the duration of the placement
- Experience is not required but is ideal supporting children with SEND
- Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning
- Honest and compassionate
- Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
- DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
- Competitive rates
- CPD training
- Working alongside a supportive team
- Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
- An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please submit your up to date CV to email@example.com and someone will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!