Teach Now are seeking a dedicated Key Stage 1 Teacher for a fantastic two form entry school in Greenwich. The role is to begin in September 2021. You will be responsible for providing a stimulating and caring environment creating the best opportunities for children’s educational and social development. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Primary Teacher with great behaviour management skills and a real passion to deliver the curriculum in an interesting and enjoyable way. The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as continuity is key. ECT (NQTs) are encouraged to apply.
You will be a Key Stage 1 Teacher with Qualified Teacher Status.
The school are looking for individuals that are:
• QTS status
• Experience working with Key Stage 1
• Strong knowledge of the Key Stage 1 curriculum
• Able to commit for the duration of the placement
• Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning
• Honest and compassionate
• Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
• DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
• Competitive rates
• CPD training
• Working alongside a supportive team
• Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
• An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Ben will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!