Teach Now are seeking a dynamic and ambitious Primary Daily Supply Teachers to work in Greenwich. We are working closely with our schools to provide cover for sickness, medical appointments and training days where permanent staff members are off! This includes daily supply, long term supply and the opportunity to continue in a permanent role when the position arises.
You will be a qualified Teacher
The school are looking for individuals that are:
• QTS status
• Dedication and passion about education and the current curriculum
• Knowledge and understanding of how to implement the current curriculum
• A creative and dynamic approach to teaching and learning
• An honest, understanding and compassionate attitude towards students
• Excellent teaching references
• Strong behaviour management and skills
• Eligible to work in the UK
• A DBS check or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
• Competitive rates
• CPD training
• Working alongside a supportive team
• Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
• An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Ben will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!
Job Title: Daily Supply Teacher
Type: Full Time / Part Time
Categories: Primary Teacher, Daily Supply