Are you passionate about teaching and learning? Are you looking for a full-time position in a Primary school? If so, then we have the perfect role for you.
A Primary School in Hackney is looking for an enthusiastic and driven EY TA to join their team on a full-time basis. This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career in a supportive and stimulating environment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support to a nursery class, with a particular focus on working with children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and English as an Additional Language (EAL). You will be required to provide a consistent approach with a positive attitude and the ability to remain professional and patient in a constantly changing environment.
This position requires someone who is passionate about teaching and learning, and is able to commit to a full-time role. The ideal candidate will be proactive, enthusiastic and have experience working with children with SEN. The role is ideal for someone who has a desire to make a difference and help children reach their full potential.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
• A passion and drive for working with children
• Experience working with SEN
• The ability to commit to a full-time role
• A proactive and enthusiastic attitude
In return, you will benefit from:
• Working in a supportive and stimulating environment
• Making a difference to the lives of the children you work with
• Improving your professional skills and knowledge
• Having the opportunity to work with a diverse range of students
If this role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then please don’t hesitate to apply by contacting Joshua at email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.