Are you a qualified primary school teacher looking for a new challenge? Are you passionate about education and have a commitment to helping pupils reach their potential?
We are looking for a supply teacher to provide outstanding teaching across a range of primary schools in Hackney. This is your chance to make a difference to children’s lives by joining a supportive supply team in one of the most vibrant boroughs in London.
As a supply teacher, you will be responsible for delivering lessons in the absence of the class teacher and providing cover across a range of primary schools in Hackney. You will be required to support pupils and ensure they make progress while providing a safe and stimulating learning environment.
What we are looking for:
– Qualified Primary school teacher with QTS
– Ability to plan and deliver engaging lessons to a range of ages and abilities
– Excellent classroom management skills
– Confidence and enthusiasm
– Ability to assess, record and report on pupils’ progress
– Ability to build good relationships with pupils and staff
In return, you can expect:
– A competitive rate of pay
– The chance to work across a range of primary schools in the borough
– Flexible working hours to fit around your lifestyle
– On-going support and guidance
– A supportive and friendly team
If you have the necessary skills and experience, we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a covering letter outlining why you believe you are the right candidate for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.