Teach Now are seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic Business Studies Teacher to join a fantastic school based in the borough of Hackney. The four-form entry secondary school in Redbridge are looking for someone confident and keen to make an impact on both the pupils and their colleagues. The post is suitable for both NQT’s and experienced candidates. The ideal candidate will be able to teach Business Studies to KS4 with future opportunities to teach at KS5.
Qualifications are required for this role
The school are looking for individuals have:
· A Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE, B.Ed, BA or Cert Ed.)
· Business Studies Related Degree
· Knowledge and understanding of how to implement the current Science Curriculum
· A creative and dynamic approach to teaching and learning
· An honest, understanding and compassionate attitude towards students
· Up to date teaching references
· Eligible to work in the UK
· A DBS check or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
· Competitive rates (Paid to Scale From The Off)
· CPD training
· Working alongside a supportive team
· Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
· An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please submit your up to date CV and James will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!
Job Title: Business Studies Teacher
Location: Redbridge, London, United Kingdom
Type: Full time
Salary: Paid to Scale M1- UPS3