Teach Now are looking to recruit a qualified HLTA that is looking for a new opportunity in North London. This is the chance for someone to join a lovely Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school from January 2023. This role is until the end of the academic year initially but could go permanent from September pending a successful first 2 terms.
The school are looking for experienced, reliable and self motivated individual that is comfortable moving between support the class and leading the class in the absence of the class teacher. Being able to build rapport quickly will be vital as well as good class/behaviour management. As mentioned you will be expected to leading the classroom for a number of different reasons including; meetings, illness and planning time assigned to the class teacher.
This is a school in the diverse area of Hornsey, North London. They are a certified teacher training school, so this would be the perfect environment for someone looking to become a qualified teacher in the near future.
The school are looking for individuals that are:
- HLTA/QTS trained
- Happy to cover classes throughout the school (EYFS – Yr 6)
- Dedicated and passionate about teaching and learning
- Creative and dynamic with their class teaching
- Honest and compassionate
- Able to commit for the duration of the placement
- Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education
- DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
- Competitive rates
- CPD training
- Working alongside a supportive team
- Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
- An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please submit your up to date CV and Nick will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you.